Quality Oak Timer Frames

The builder of Quality , Bespoke timber frames now has a blog.
This site will keep you upto date with all the new projects that I am Creating.
Based in Devon but will build anywhere

Sunday 13 September 2015

Salcombe timber boathouse


I've been so bloody flat out with getting this boat house to this stage ( quite a drive so it's early mornings and late nights) . But it is at the end of stage 2 now. 

Most of the western red cedar weaterboarding is on . The clients went for a black die , that I wasn't that keen on a first but now I think it looks bloody fantastic. 
It's instantly given it a Nordic - been up for centuries look and it realy makes the frame stand out. 

Now that most of the direct glazing is fitted and the roof is nearly done  it's my time to spend some quality time in the workshop building Stairs, Louverd windows and A Door. 


No comments:

Post a Comment